Make an appointment today.
Informational videos have been added to this website. They will be updated on a regular basis, so let us know if they are helpful to you. We are all learning every day, and we are all in this together.
Check out some symptoms that are frequently felt by people seeking therapy: depression and anxiety. We can help.
- You have insomnia or sleep excessivsely
- You find it a challenge to complete simple tasks and your attention span is limited
You feel increasingly helpless and hopeless
You are haunted by negative thoughts that won't go away
You eat to excess or you have little desire to eat
You find yourself becoming angry and irritable over little things
You are drinking more alcohol than usual, taking drugs or taking unnecessary risks
- You think that life is not worth living and have thoughts of ending it (get help immediately)
Are you worried about small things, and feeling more tense than usual?
- Are you having trouble at work or home because of your fear and tension?
Are you aware that your obsession over irrational fears is complicating your lifle?
- Are you engaging in obsessive compulsive behavior and afraid to stop doing things in a rigid manner?
- Are you afraid to leave the house or engage in your usual social interactions because it causes tension?
- Are you experiencing sweaty palms or heart palpitations as your anxiety grows?
- Are you finding danger around every corner even when you know it isn't logical?
Therapy works. You no longer need to be held back by the time and location obstacles in your life. Make an appointment today.