- Is your work schedule so demanding that you cannot make it to a therapy session on a weekly basis? We can come to your office or place of work: schedule an appointment that accommodates your schedule. We can also switch between on-site and distance therapy (video, phone, email). You can come to our office if you prefer that option.
- Your college student is having trouble adjusting to the new environment. They can contact us to arrange to meet in person or by video, phone, or email.
- You have a new baby: you are feeling sad every day and unable to sleep or leave your home. We can arrange 24/7 on-line contact. You are not alone.
- Do you have a family member in a residential facility who needs special attention? Let us schedule a time for an assessment. The important thing is to connect the loved one to therapy. You can join us, even if you are in a different state or country. We can have a joint counseling session with your family member through videocam or phone.
- Are you afraid to leave your home or unable to leave your home due to physical limitations? Don't let that stand in the way of working through your issues in a manner convenient to you.
Therapy works. You no longer need to be held back by time and location obstacles in your life. Make an appointment today.
His Name Was Depression